After a long long hiatus, I stumble upon my blog that has been long forgotten, it has somehow prompted me to at least say something. I thought this might be a good kickstart for me to write again, not for anything but for my journey throughout the year (holding back the year - Simply Red) as i begin to embrace maturity in the sense that yes it's true I am indeed getting older.
Lo and behold, the sudden realization if what world is really are. getting an idea from the Chatgpt to write, I should be writing how good are every memories. but nothing really prompt me to write more to which I could say, all the memories come and go.
Last night been talking to my othet half about how people been taking me for granted but come to think of it, chilex lah, anything that i can help with, i will be helping anyone and Zulshafis admitted that one of my characteristic. haaa what can I do. that for now. ada orang panggil buat kerja.
Comments
Post a Comment