Cies't La vie

As of Monday, the blues are always there. After few hours been excruciating my brain in front of pc doing things other people would definitely do when they got nothing better to do. Surfing into various internet field and web just to explore some interesting things to do while still in the free mode.

My puffs running low then I forgot to find a new box then again I have to ask from senior colleague. He asked me to join him if that may invite more people to congregate at the corridor. Then after a while other senior journalists come and join.

One good thing I got to enjoy while being with them was  to share their thought regardless of post. I knew we were young like small anchovy blended together to become 'Belacan' (prawn paste) and nobody is coming seeing to believe us but the spread of idea is always there. that's the spirit of smoke, whatever brand your smoke is, we congregate there. Like the Pall Mall tag line, Where People Congregate.

I didn't get a chance to say whatever i wanted to say but to observe and analysis what other people might reflect upon something are amazing. Seriously I can feel everybody had their own stand in the very thing they do, so do I but the climate of mood music is so complacent that any idea thrown will be digested and react mutually.

Another good thing that make me proud of being there was the moment of being amongst them. Seriously I this field, they are young prolific writers in journalism. the perspective of being with charismatic and rising group always suits me well. I like it that I can inspire from them.

Some discussion might be so perplexing but it turned out to be the good one. I like it here, in my place.

Comments