It has been too long. Too long. I have been longing to write something perpetuos but seemingly nothing useful to attain the interest.  Recently I just got transferred to new dept. New environment but more task to be unfold and done.
 No remorse life must go on. For all these years I been searching for something to pay attention to. As if seeking new hobby. I just found out speeding and decorative art in automotive were not my cup of tea. Nonetheless I still had the interest maybe not in this form.
 After a moment, I indulged myself in fishing. It all started back when I was organising a a fishing trip to few superiors at my office. Yes prior to that I have had few experience fishing on top of deep (30-45meters) sea but yeah not my thing at that time.
 It was nothing until I develop keen interest in throwing fine line into water blindly. The more I cast the more it brings some peace of mind. I dare not to say it is rather calming but hey, it is good what?
 I had invested few precious buck to find fine rod and reel. My MIL keep saying it is good change but after a while it has already taken its toll. Hahah After few late arrival and skin-blacken effect on my back she started to question it all but i just got to do something.
 Some may say that hobby is quite expensive. Thats true if we really get ourselves into our hobby but we simply can adjust it to moderate mode. Right?

 I hope it is going to be a good kick-in-the -ass-start.
 So hasta la vista babe. Hista manana Porque!
yeah you know you're right!

Good Tokkou Rod but the service no longer available.

Divine lures but simply more good to be produced. 

Comments