the magic stick

today, 2nd box for the week. It naturally kills me. huhuhu so sad but what to do.  promised to  myself that  i would not stop drastically but what i can do is stopping it slow slow. I just could not understand much from what she did. it is just a promise that i been looking to see whether she able to do it. As always, she never did. I thought since this time i come down to kl and a good chance to meet all my friends like i did when i was working in Kedah. durhhh She is just not into you la. I unfriended her already so what is wrong with it. Haha Where on earth i can prctise my civil rights, my human rights. Although it may look stupid and childish but it is my privilleges to add and eliminate whom i hate and want. I hate to say it but i was enjoying it so much. Nonetehless at the same time i still spare my prayer for her since im not that bad to curse people outrageously. it has been 5years kot. just when igaze upon such matter, suddenly i realized someone i used to be close with haah the lawyer tu lah.. i happened to daydream my whole life with her and i was carried away haha stupid zoul. It seems like she just wanted to play a fool with me but i took it seriuosly.  Funny story but whatever, i hate her too. i can feel like mumbing too much. Nothinfg fancy much  today, just few editng and proofread and submission. thats all bu i love Tuesday!!!! long live DUNHILL!!!

Comments