Penang Trip to remember

last weekend, me , my immediate boss, Prof Carolina and his assistant went to Penang for a Historical Walk in Penang. The host of the event was Datuk Anwar Fazal of USM and hld at the Gandhiji Ashram near Botanical Garden. We started the trip at Kak Jaya's in Ss5 PJ early as 7am by My prime. It was a memorbale trip though. the trip to remember. the moment we shared with other NurDamai members was so nice and i got a chance to meet Dr. Mahmud. They were hilarious and so full of joy. we really enjoyed the stay and for me, the chance to sail penang ferry is really an achievement. seeing my friend Anuwar who hadnot been to sail the ferry eventhough he ahs been staying in Penang for more than his life. Im waiting for the pics taken during the trip by Guillirmo. while en route, i sing, i shout and tose two aunties back there so enjoying what we gone through. It was a trip to remember. NICE!!

Comments